11 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Signs of Halloween {Traditions}

To contact us Click HERE
Pointy, black, attached to striped orange tights... it might just be a witch!

A chill in the air...
Leaves beginning to changecolorto bright shades of orange and red.
The smell of pumpkin in the kitchen,the color of Orange everywhere.
It finally feels like October and that meansit's time to dig out my witch hat!

I have held on to Summer longer than anyone could have imagined but as they say... "All good things must come to an end."  I'm working on a few Halloween projects for my home, gathering my Pumpkin Recipes, and keeping my eyes out for the perfect accessory for my famous Wendy the Witch outfit.  I soon will be filling my Autumn colored vases with flowers from my garden, gathering ghosts to hang in my trees and dusting off my broom in order to get ready for Halloween!  In going through my box of holiday swag I found my remnants of a witch!

I have a tradition of dressing as a witch every year for Halloween.  Maybe it's because I love to wear a great hat or perhaps the fact that I was fascinated by Wendy the Good Witch as a child.  I try to switch it up every year and ad some variety to my "witchiness".  Last year's PINK Witch Costume was a break from my traditional black that I had a lot of fun with!  Feathers, bright striped tights and very pointy black shoes, to match my hat, seem to do the trick every time.

Living in the desert, with temperatures in the 90's, it's sometimes hard to make that jump and bring Fall into your home.  Lucky for me we finally had a bit of a cool down which helped to bring that feeling that Fall has arrived.  What do you do to get ready for Fall, or Halloween specifically, at your house?  What is your favorite part of Fall?








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder