17 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

9 Yummy Crock Pot Dinner Recipes!

To contact us Click HERE
I don't know about you, but I LOVE my Crock Pot!! I'm always on the look out for new recipes to throw in my slow cooker, expecially with the weather {somewhat} cooling down. It's supposed to be in the mid-80's here next week in Southern California! What the heck?! But even during the hot months I love using my crock pot.
Here are a handful of really tasty recipes your family is guaranteed to love!1. Skinny Crock Pot Taco Stew 2. Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya3. Healthy Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup4. Easy Crock Pot Beef Stew5. Easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chili6. Easy Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes7. Crock Pot Cafe Rio Copycat Shredded Chicken8. The Best & Easiest Crock Pot Roast and Gravy Ever9. Easy Crock Pot Sloppy JoesIf you liked this, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!
LINKING THIS POST TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Friday Fun Party, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Weekend Wrap-Up, A Pinteresting Party, Spotlight Saturday, Tuesday Talent Show, Tasteful Tuesday, From Dream to Reality, Cast Party Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Tasty Thursday, Friday Fun Party, Weekend Wonders, Foodie Friday, Fantabulous Friday, Foodie Friends Friday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder