30 Kasım 2012 Cuma

On being Thankful

To contact us Click HERE
As November comes to an end I tend to think of everything that I am thankful for.  I've just returned from a wonderful week of visiting family that lives far away and enjoying the trip with my own family.  Visiting family that you don't see very often is great and strengthens those bonds even more.  Road trips are a great time to see the many sights that are usually missed when you fly from here to there.  It gives me time to think about how vast and wonderful America, the land that I live in and love, really is.  I saw such beauty and experienced some great memories.  I have much to be grateful for.  Family, friends, freedom, health, and of course all of you! 



 I hope that you can find a minute to think about everything that you are thankful for too.  Stay tuned for December when I share more fun from my workshop and some holiday traditions!




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder