21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Ice Cream Cake

To contact us Click HERE
I am back from my 2 month vacation!  We had such an awesome summer.




I got the idea for this from another blog but now I can't find it to give her credit.  But she said she made it for her husband's birthday because it's during the summer and they live in Arizona.  I can relate.  It was 110 today.  Yuck.

Ingredients:
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Favorite Candy Bar - I chose Twix
Hot Fudge - not hot
Caramel
Cool Whip or Whipping Cream

Layer ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of a cake pan.  Drizzle caramel and hot fudge ice cream toppings.  Then put your favorite candy bar cut up on top of that.  You can repeat those steps or do what I did and just top with cool whip, candy bar, and drizzle with caramel.  Cover and put in freezer to set.

One thing I will do next time is crush the candy bars up more and completely cover the "cake" in them.  In my opinion, that's the best part.

It was really good but I do think I'd rather have either a pile of twixes or real cake.  I also think this needs another name.  It's very deceiving.


Posted by Picasa

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder