28 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

Nicole's Homemade Granola Recipe

To contact us Click HERE
I have a confession to make.I'm a granola addict. I admit it.It all started at the girl's trip with my sisters and mom. My sister Nicole brought a big baggie of her homemade granola. We ate it with yogurt and fruit every morning and I couldn't. get. enough. It is SO good. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and lots of crunch.
Truth be told, I'd had the recipe written down for a while in my recipe folder but just hadn't made it yet. After devouring several bowl fulls of the stuff on our trip, I decided I HAD to introduce my family to this amazing granola.
I made it twice in one week and just bought the ingredients to make it a third time! In fact, the last time I made it, my neighbor actually came over to my house and knocked on my door and asked what I was baking because it smelled so good!!! Can you believe that?!?! Yep, people. Be prepared for a serious treat that will make your kitchen smell amaizng!
Nicole is known around her neck of the woods for this granola so consider yourself lucky to be getting her secret classified recipe. ;) Nicole's Homemade Granola Recipe:Print your recipe HEREIngredients:
  • 6 c. old fashioned oats
  • 2 c. raw almonds, chopped (I buy them pre-sliced)
  • 1 c. coconut
  • 1 c. roasted and salted sunflower seeds
  • scoops flaxseed
  • scoops wheat germ
  • 1/2 c. butter (one stick)
  • 1 c. honey
Directions:
  1. Mix first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Melt your butter and honey in a small bowl in the microwave. Pour over oat mixture and stir.
  3. Pour on a cookie sheet and spread into an even layer.
  4. Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes, then stir it and let bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. (Your kitchen is going to smell SO GOOD!!) 

Here are your ingredients: Mix the first six ingredients in a large bowl... Pour your melted honey & butter onto the oat mixture and stir it up... Pour onto a cookie sheet and spread into an even layer... Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes then stir it up and let it bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown...
Seriously, you will LOVE this granola! Make this today and let me know if you like it as much as my family and I do!
Click HERE to print this recipe.If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks! :)
If you're looking for some more great breakfast/snack ideas, check these out:Light Raspberry-Cream Cheese MuffinsFrench CrepesLean Green Breakfast Machine SmoothieSnickerdoodle MuffinsGolden Grahams Party Mix

LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff, Tasty Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Frugal Food Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Fantabulous Friday, Friday Fun Party, Flaunt it Friday, Weekend Wrap Up Party, Saturday Show & Tell, Strut Your Stuff Party, Spotlight Saturday, Tuesday Talent Show, Tip Me Tuesday, Trick or Treat Tuesday, Tasteful Tuesday, Cast Party Wednesday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder