28 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

First Haircut!

To contact us Click HERE
A few weeks ago Hubs started mentioning he wanted to get Grayson's hair cut.  Now, the kid doesn't have gobs of hair, but he was starting to get a little baby mullet. I was apprehensive though, because I didn't want him to be grown up quite yet. Eventually I caved and off we went to Little Snips for our first baby trim (seriously, they couldn't even give me a lock of hair, it was more like little wisps). All ready to go in the police car- they also had a tractor, plane, taxi and something else I cant remember.
Before- The baby mullet
The lip. We were not too sure of this lady.  
Attempting to free himself.  Thumbs Up- I found toys, I'm cool now Mom! Once he realized there were toys in the little car he was content to sit there and let her cut his hair.
After- the mohawk is back in full force.  Cant believe this kid is growing so fast- it breaks my heart! 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder