16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Delicious Crock Pot (Whole) Rotisserie Chicken

To contact us Click HERE
I know it's almost Thanksgiving (and I have yet to do some kind of Thanksgiving post, shame on me!) however, lately at my local grocery stores, uncooked whole chickens have been on sale. I think those little chickens get overlooked in November (wink, wink!) so I thought I would make a post featuring some seriously delicious crock pot goodness. This is a recipe my family loves and it is so so SO easy!!! Not sure if you can tell by the picture above just how juicy this chicken is, but it's fall-off-the-bone tender and ridiculously juicy. Here's what you need to throw together in the crock pot:

EASY Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken:
Printable Recipe HERE 
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes
Ingredients:
  • 1 (5-lb) whole uncooked chicken
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 tsp. Worcestershire
  • 2 tsp. balsalmic vinegar
  • 2 tsp. lemon juice
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:
  1. Rinse off the chicken and empty the inner cavity. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Peel back (or remove) the skin over the breasts. Place inside the crock pot.
  2. In a bowl, mix together the chicken broth, soy sauce, olive oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce, balsalmic vinegar, lemon juice and garlic. Pour mixture over chicken and cover.
  3. Cook chicken on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours. (I check back every so often and baste with the juices, too!)
When the chicken is finished, you can shred or cut up the meat - it's super tender. My family likes it served with jasmine rice and broccoli but can go with any side dishes! Yummm! Also, any leftovers freeze great!

 What do you think? Are you going to give it a try? Let me know if you do! And also:
If you're looking for some more great dinner ideas, check these out:9 Yummy Crock Pot Dinner RecipesBaked Thyme ChickenEasy Mini Honey-Mustard MeatloavesMom's Chicken SquaresEasy Vegetable Pad ThaiClick HERE to print this recipe. If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN BLOG PARTIES:From Dream to Reality, Cast Party Wednesday, Wednesday Extravaganza, Full Plate Thursday, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Tasty Thursday, Fantabulous Friday, Friday Fun Party, Foodie Friday, Foodie Friends Friday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder