21 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba

{Low Fat} Diet Dr. Pepper Brownies!!!

To contact us Click HERE
I was telling one of my awesome foodie friends, Jenn, that I had a random supply of diet sodas that were leftover from the girls trip I took a few weeks back with my sisters. One of my not-so-favorites out of all the kinds leftover is Diet Dr. Pepper. Her advice to me was to make brownies with it! I was like "Whaaaaaat?!" The thought hadn't even entered my mind that just like the post I did back in May for Diet Coke Cake, you could also do with a brownie mix! Consider my mind blown.

I decided to give it a try and follow my Diet Coke Cake directions by adding the 2 egg whites. What I ended up with was...

THE MOST amazing, fudgy, moist, delicious, cake-like, low fat brownies EVER!! (That's kind of a lot of adjectives...)

My boys and husband LOVED them! So not only do they taste absolutely yummy (no joke) but they're figure-friendly! What?! How awesome is that?
{Low Fat} Diet Dr. Pepper Brownies:
Print your Recipe HERE
Ingredients:
  • 1 box brownie mix (can also use low fat or reduced sugar)
  • 10 ounces Diet Dr. Pepper (or any diet soda!)
  • 2 egg whites
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven according to the packaged directions. Stir brownie mix, diet soda and egg whites in medium sized bowl until just combined. Spray bottom of an 8x8 pan with cooking spray and pour brownie mixture into it, spreading evenly.
  2. Bake according to the packaged directions. When done, let cool and cut into squares and ENJOY!!


Click HERE to print this recipe.If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks! :)
If you're looking for some more great dessert ideas, check these out:Decadent {Low Fat} Diet Coke CakeBEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVERChocolate Waffle CookiesMarshmallow Cloud CookiesChocolate Lust
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Weekend Wrap Up Party, Saturday Show & Tell, Strut Your Stuff Party, Spotlight Saturday, Tip Me Tuesday, Tuesday Talent Show, Tasteful Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday,  Trick or Treat Tuesday, Tips & Tricks, From Dream to Reality, Cast Party Wednesday, Frugal Food Thursday, Full Plate Thursdays, Tasty Thursdays, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Tastetastic Thursday, Flaunt it Friday, Fantabulous Friday, Weekend Wonders, Foodie Friends Friday, Foodie Friday, Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder