13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Whole Foods Market ~Eat Your Greens to Give Some Green

To contact us Click HERE
Lettuce growing in my garden.

 Here's what's FRESH about Whole Foods!
Everyone knows of my love for gardening, eating fresh foods, and helping children.   So today I am happy to share with you a great cause, by both promoting and supporting this great fundraising promotion 100%.  It's as easy as visiting your (participating) local Whole Foods Market on Sunday, September 9, 2012 and eating from their Healthy Fresh Food (salad and hot food bars).  For every pound of food purchased from these food bars, $1 will be donated directly to getting salad bars in schools, through their Whole Foods Foundation.   BONUS~ For those of you on Twitter, Whole Foods will be donating an additional $1 for every tweet with the tag of #WFMSaladDay so follow your local Whole Foods on twitter and me as @WendysHat and @VegasBloggers if you want to retweet us this weekend!  So now my friends, who can't participate in person, can still be part of a great thing!  How easy is that?





I've always loved shopping at Whole Foods because they get a lot of their produce directly from independent growers local to each location.  They have educational programs in each store that are very informative, and also for the fact that they give back to our community.  You can find all of this information, and more, directly on their website.  I also follow my local location on Facebook because they put up special deals and news each week.  If you've never been to Whole Foods Market, this is the perfect time to try it out for yourself.








I feel strongly that every child should be taught the importance of clean and fresh gardening and eating.   It would be great if there was a fresh salad bar in every school.  I'm proud of Whole Foods for leading the way.  The sooner we provide healthy options for our children, and lead them by example, the better things will be for all of us.   I'm happy to eat a delicious salad on Sunday to do my part.  I will make it easy for you to participate if you simply follow and retweet me then too.  I hope you treat your body right, and help a child on Sunday, when you enjoy a salad too!  What are your thoughts about it?






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder