4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Mystery Muffins {Recipe}

To contact us Click HERE

My Midnight Muffin Madness!
Seems like there's always something exciting going on in my kitchen and last night was no exception!  My daughter had some interesting homework for her AP Calculus class last night.  I got to join in on the fun but only wished that I had any type of a math brain (well only for a moment) and could understand what she was doing.  She did all of the problems on her worksheet and then, from the answers to the problems, she was able to determine the amount of each recipe ingredient she needed.  I found the task at hand to be interesting but fun!  This is where the math brain thing comes in.  I wasn't sure if she was adding the correct amount of the ingredients in the recipe or not.  I was hoping she got it right because I was getting hungry as the aroma of muffins baking filled the kitchen.  My taste test concluded that she might have done something right because they were actually tasty.  The recipe said it was a breakfast muffin and it wasn't really that sweet but did taste normal.  Oh and we did add fresh blueberries because the teacher said you could add one thing like chocolate chips or blueberries.  Now she's off to school with her muffins and I can hardly wait to see what the final results of her equations are.  I'm sure the teacher will have an interesting day tasting many different varieties of this recipe!  What about you?  Have you ever made a mystery recipe?  I'd love to hear all about it!

Attention ~There is no recipe yet!  Stay tuned!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder