5 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Frankenweenie Movie Review

To contact us Click HERE

Being the HUGE animated movie fan that I am, I was so excited to be able to attend a Press Screening of Frankenweenie last week.  I have been waiting a while for this one to come out.  Yes my family laughs at me every time I say Frankenweenie but who cares.  Frankenweenie can be seen in 3D and is an animated, horror, comedy that is rated PG.  Depending on how young your child is, this movie really isn't that scary.  I have enjoyed the other works from Tim Burton, but this latest collaboration with Disney in this movie is my favorite yet.  I LOVED it! 


Frankenweenie Mural on The Sunset Strip

Frankenweenie is a very sweet and heartwarming story of a young boy and his beloved dog.  When Sparky his dog dies, Victor brings him back to life the only way he knows how, through a science experiment.  He tries to keep it a secret but when Sparky gets out the real adventure begins!  Through it all, Sparky continues to be the loyal friend he always was.  Besides the great story, you will love the look of the creative film technique used in this movie.  I loved Frankenweenie and can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray so I can see it all over again! 




Disclaimer - I did receive a ticket from Disney to see this movie but ALL thoughts and reviews are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder