7 Ekim 2012 Pazar

Baked Potato Slices

To contact us Click HERE
I apologize for the crappy pictures. I had hungry/ornery kids and I was in a hurry to feed them.

 

I have a hard time getting my kids to eat anything, much less potatoes.  They are starting to come around and I thought this would be a fun way.  I was right. 

Slice red or regular potatoes after washing.  Place them on cookie sheet, lined with tin foil (clean up is easier that way).  Drizzle olive oil all over and then sprinkle with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.  I'll be honest here, I'm not sure what temp or how long I cooked them.  But when I do it again, I imagine it will be around 400 degrees for about 20 min.  If you want cheese, add it about 5 minutes before they're done cooking.  If you're cooking them at the same time as something else and you can't turn it up to 400, 350 is probably just fine.  You could also add minced garlic, green onions, or whatever.  Posted by Picasa

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder