13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Drive-by Shootings {Photography}

To contact us Click HERE
Reflective Clouds at City Center in Las Vegas
 
 Doesn't it seem that you see the very best things while driving in a car?  That moment you might have been waiting for, but never comes, when you have time and a proper camera at hand.  So what do you do?  Instead of keeping these visions as a memory, I try to get the picture if I can.  I call it my "Drive-by Shooting"!  We've had some great clouds this past week and I found myself gazing up at the sky more often than not this.  So when my husband was driving us to go on an adventure this weekend it was no exception.  I took advantage of the inspirational sky and grabbed my phone and snapped this picture at 65 miles per hour!  It was one that surprised me and did turn out well.  It's also turned out to be one of the favorites of my Instagram followers too.  I loved the type of clouds we had that day.  So interesting.   I loved how the clouds reflected in the mirrored glass at City Center.  I sure am glad I didn't let that moment in time go by without catching it to share with my friends and remember forever.


Fiery Desert Sunset

Another favorite example of seizing the moment with a "Drive-by Shooting" was just a few months ago.  I was driving back from a photo shoot out at the Dry Lake.  Driving home, as we came around the corner from Boulder City into the Las Vegas Valley, I was stunned to see such a fire in the sky.  It was absolutely the most incredible Fiery Sunset I have ever seen.  The sky actually had that "End of The World" look to it.  Amazing!  Of course Sunset's never last that long and are ever-changing so you must take the picture while you can.  You can actually see my silhouette in the car window.  I am thankful for technology being such that we have so many ways to take a great picture.  Yes it's true that memories can last forever but having a picture makes the memories come alive over and over again.  So do you have any great photography moments or drive-by shootings, or was your big photo opportunity the one that got away?







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder