12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

The SCREAMont Experiment {Las Vegas}

To contact us Click HERE
Some of The Screamont Experiment Cast and Mastermind The Amazing Jonathan

Rumor has it that for years The Amazing Johnathan, the long time Las Vegas comedian/magician headliner, has planned, staged and hosted his own private Haunted House for friends.  Lucky for the rest of us, this year his creations have turned into a horror filled Haunted Hotel.   Known as The SCREAMont Experiment , this haunted house is sure to creep out even the bravest in the bunch.   Last night I had the opportunity to attend the star-studded red carpet event and then venture into Jonathan's world for a while, whether I was ready or not.


The Clown of most peoples NIGHTMARES!

The Amazing Jonathan, his lovely wife, and a couple of Creepy Freaks


Nearly ever one I know has a FEAR of a creepy clown and the clown here ranks up there with the best of them.  Just look at him and you get chills!  There were also freaks and creeps of all types found both on the Red Carpet and in the Haunted Hotel.  Yes I did get scared and yes I did SCREAM!  I was creeped out and couldn't get out of that confusing maze and 2-story hotel, elevator ride included, fast enough!  Ahh!  Just thinking about it gets my heart beating faster again.  So by now you might realize that The SCREAMont Experiment is HORROR-filled in every way and is definitely a PG13 event.  Oh and be warned,  YOU will be chased and TOUCHED by CREEPS and quite possibly get a teeny bit wet!



 The creepy couple I never wanted to meet in the dark!


The SCREAMont Experiment can be found in the back of The Las Vegas Club on Fremont Street in Las Vegas.  It's now open and will continue to scare hotel guests every night, from 7pm till midnight, through Halloween.   General admission is $20 at the door.  Enter if you dare...  So tell me, will you be among the brave?  What scares you?



Disclaimer ~ I was provided with a ticket to preview this event but ALL thoughts and pictures and reviews are my own!






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder