7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Peace

To contact us Click HERE




PEACE
What does PEACE mean to you?  I am participating in a Photo of the Day Challenge on Instagram and our topic for yesterday was Peace.  I was so busy with another half marathon that I had no time to do anything about the topic of Peace until this morning, although this did have me thinking about the word all throughout the day.  This morning I went out past my garden and spotted this late blooming hidden beauty and then it hit me... My GARDEN brings me PEACE.  Just seeing this beautiful rose that had bloomed long after the regular season made me smile!  Just what I needed to remember as I start a very busy holiday month.  So I ask you, "What brings you Peace?"  May you find a bit of it along your way this month.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder