16 Aralık 2012 Pazar

Easy Slow Cooker Thai Chicken

To contact us Click HERE
I can't believe November is almost over! Where did the month go?! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know I did!
My parents drove over from Arizona to spend the holiday with my family. We had an awesome dinner and celebrated my oldest son's 11th Birthday! (Still can't believe I have an eleven year old... ;) Plus my dad built a gate on the side of my house so my kiddos will stay put in my backyard and can't run around the side yard to my front door. Woo hoo! Thanks Dad! I am beyond grateful for my amazing family! I feel so blessed!So now that it's winter I use my crock pot ALL the time! I love that you can make an awesome meal but don't have to put a whole lot of effort into it. For me, dinnertime is the hardest time of night. Most nights I'm dealing with grumpy kids that are about ready for bed and I feel like throwing in the towel when I have a dinner to make. But with a slow cooker meal, all the work is done and you just serve it up!

This is a seriously tasty chicken dish that my boys and especially my husband really like. It's not authentic Thai, but I love peanut sauces and this one tastes great. Plus you probably already have most of the ingredients in your fridge or cupboard! Give it a try and let me know what you think!


Slow Cooker Thai Chicken: (Adapted from Allrecipes)
Printable Recipe HERE
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup salsa



Click HERE to print this recipe. If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Trick or Treat Tuesday, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, From Dream to Reality, Cast Party Wednesday, Tasty Thursday, Showcase Your Talent Thursday, Fantabulous Friday, Weekend Wonders, Friday Fun Party, Foodie Friday, Weekend Wrap-Up, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Spotlight Saturday, Tuesday Talent Show,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder