12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Maple-Mustard Chicken aka "World's Best Chicken"

To contact us Click HERE
I love Pinterest! I remember when it had just started and my sister-in-law was telling me about it. I was so confused. Virtual pin boards?? Whaaaa? And now, I can't stay off the dang site. It's so much fun to browse. I especially love the plethora of recipes. (Fancy word, eh? Learned it from Pinterest. Kidding!)
I pinned this recipe a while back because it sounded super easy and with a name like "World's Best Chicken", it had a lot to live up to. ;)

You mix together Dijon mustard, maple syrup and red wine vinegar and pour it over salt and peppered chicken. Pop it in the oven for about 30 minutes and when it comes out, throw some rosemary on the top.

There's this layer of yummy goodness on the top of the chicken that somehow makes the chicken underneath super moist! I honestly wasn't expecting this recipe to be "the best" but it was really delicious! One of the best baked chicken breast recipes out there! This is a great recipe to add to your rotation. I served it with a green salad and it was an easy and tasty weeknight meal. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Maple-Mustard Chicken aka "World's Best Chicken":
Printable Recipe HERE

Ingredients:
  • 5 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
  • salt & pepper
  • rosemary (dried)
Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and add your chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, maple syrup and red wine vinegar. Pour over chicken breasts.

3. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until chicken reads 165 degrees with a meat thermometer. Season with rosemary and VIOLA! Delicious, healthy, home cooked meal!

*Recipe adapted from Rachel Shultz

If you're looking for some more yummy dinner ideas, check these out:Easy Slow Cooker Thai ChickenIt's Dinner Thyme ChickenMom's Chicken SquaresThe Best Burger RecipeEasy Vegetable Pad ThaiClick HERE to print this recipe. If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side, click on "Join This Site"--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!
LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Tasty Thursday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder