27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Healthy & Easy Crock Pot Swiss Steak Stew

To contact us Click HERE
I know I've said it a million times but I'm a HUGE fan of Crock Pots. They just make life so much easier!
The other day we had my eight year old's third grade winter program. It was at 5:30pm which is a little before we normally eat dinner so I made this Crock Pot Swiss Steak Stew earlier in the morning so I wouldn't be stressed about dinner. It was so nice to be able to come home from a hectic night and have dinner sitting in the crock pot! I whipped up some easy Bisquick biscuits and we had a healthy, homecooked meal that only took a few minutes to prepare in the morning.
This stew is great because it's healthy, hearty and definitely warms you up. Plus it makes your house smell great! Another plus is that it's inexpensive because the cut of beef you need is always super cheap at the supermarket. Love that! Give it a try and let me know what you think! (Um, and obviously by looking at my pictures, I love a hearty stew with little broth, haha!)Crock Pot Swiss Steak Stew:
Printable Recipe HERE

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

The BEST Crock Pot Minestrone SoupEasy Slow Cooker Thai ChickenDelicious Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken NINE Yummy Crock Pot Dinner RecipesSkinny Crock Pot Taco Stew
Click HERE to print this recipe. If you liked this recipe, PIN it! It would be wonderful if you followed me (via GFC) on the right hand side, click on "Join This Site"--> I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!

LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Weekend Wrap-Up Party, Foodie Friends Friday, Strut Your Stuff Saturday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder