7 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Fresh and Easy Meals

To contact us Click HERE
Looking for something Fresh and Easy for Dinner?  Well with look no further than your neighborhood Fresh and Easy Market for all the details.  I recently was given the opportunity to try one of these meals out for myself and was pleasantly surprised!  When Fresh and Easy came into my neighborhood I admit that I did go into the store once to see what they had to offer and felt that the portions were small so I never went back again.  I purchase large quantities of food and didn't feel that this store had much that fit into what I needed.  This opportunity was the perfect chance for me to try the store out again after many years.

They offered a Holidays Made Easy box for Thanksgiving and are doing this again for Christmas.  It was perfect.  The price was right with full meals ranging from $50 to $65 and that includes everything!


What was in my box?
1. Spiral Sliced Ham
2. Roasted Vegetables
3. Mashed Sweet Potatoes
4. Bread Stuffing
5. Orange Cranberry Sauce
6. Pumpkin Pie

You have the option of selecting from many different other side dishes and from three or so different meats.  So there is sure to be something for everyone at your table.  You will be offered special deals at the time of ordering, on other items if you need anything else.  I was really surprised at how fresh the flavors of the food actually were.  I felt that the ham was one of the best that I have had from anywhere.  All of the food came prepared and refrigerated in a large box and all that I had to do was warm it up again and serve.   



All you need to do is visit the website, order, choose delivery date and closest store for easy pick-up.  I was able to actually get 3 meals out of my box.  The original boxed meal, then leftovers, then I took the ham and let it simmer all day while I made it into My Famous Homemade Ham and Bean Soup! 

I'm also thinking that this would make the perfect gift as well.  Have you ever taken advantage of a convenient and complete prepared meal like this?  If so then where was it from and how did you like it?  As for me and my house, we will be going back to Fresh and Easy again!


I was provided with a meal to try but was not asked to write anything up on my experience and all thoughts and pictures are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder