25 Eylül 2012 Salı

Golden Grahams Party Mix

To contact us Click HERE
I'm going to a girls night tonight with a bunch of girls from church and I am SO excited!! I wanted to bring a yummy snack that everyone could enjoy and this party mix popped right into my head.
My sister Nicole makes this at every holiday and to say it's addicting is saying it mildly. This stuff is SO. DANG. DELICIOUS. Once you start eating it, you'll come back for more and more! You get sticky, gooey and crunchy in every bite. I posted this mix on my blog in April HERE but I wanted to give some better pictures about the process of putting it together...
GOLDEN GRAHAMS PARTY MIX: (recipe from my sister, Nicole)
Printable Version HERE
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 box Corn Chex
  • 1/2 box Golden Grahams
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds
  • 2 cups coconut
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 1 cube butter
Directions:
1.  Mix cereals, almonds and coconut in a large bowl:

 2.  In saucepan, mix sugar, corn syrup and butter together over medium-high heat.
 3.  Let boil for 2 minutes.
 4.  Pour over cereal mixture. 5.  Stir REALLY well!
 6. Voila! Yummy party mix to bring or serve at your next get together!
PRINTABLE VERSION HERE
GOLDEN GRAHAMS PARTY MIX:
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 box Corn Chex
  • 1/2 box Golden Grahams
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds
  • 2 cups coconut
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup corn syrup
  • 1 cube butter
Directions:1.  Mix cereals, almonds and coconut in a large bowl2.  In saucepan, mix sugar, corn syrup and butter together over medium-high heat.  Let boil for 2 minutes.3.  Pour over cereal mixture. Stir REALLY well!4.  Voila! Yummy party mix to bring or serve at your next get together!You can print your recipe HERE. If you liked this recipe, PIN it and make sure to follow me (via GFC) on the right hand side--> to see what I cook up next! (I follow back!) I'm also on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK too! Thanks!LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:
Tasty Thursday, Sweet Treats & Swanky Stuff, Tasetastic Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Friday Fun Party, Flaunt it Friday, Foodie Friday, Weekend Wonders, Sweets for a Saturday, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Weekend Wrap-Up Party, Spotlight Saturday, Tuesday Talent Show, Tasteful Tuesday, Tips & Tricks, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Crazy Sweet Tuesday, Tasty Tuesday, Crazy Sweet Tuesday, From Dream to Reality, Cast Party Wednesday, Saturday Show & Tell, Family Fresh Meals,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder