22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Asian Chicken Noodles

I apologize for not having a picture.  I had no idea I hadn't ever posted this recipe until now.  I have been going through my recipes and making lists of what my kids will eat for when I have the babies in a few weeks so that whoever is here helping will know what/how to feed my kids.  They are very picky.  This is one of their favorites so I will post a pic next time I make it.
Ingredients:3 Tbsp. Olive Oil3 Chicken Breasts, cubed2 cloves garlic, minced1 tsp. Ginger1 small onion, diced (optional if your kids won't eat onions)3 heads of Broccoli4 large Carrots, sliced3 Cups Water3 packages Ramen3 packages of Ramen seasoning
In a large skillet, saute chicken, garlic, and ginger in olive oil until chicken is cooked.  Add cut up and washed broccoli, carrots, and onion.  Fry until fork tender.  Add water, noodles, and seasoning.  Cover and simmer 3-5 minutes until noodles are cooked.  Stir occasionally while cooking.  DO NOT overcook the Ramen or it becomes mushy and gross.  I learned the hard way and no one wanted to eat it.  And it makes a lot.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder