6 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

{Skinny} Chocolate Cake in a Mug

To contact us Click HERE
Let me introduce you to my new favorite dessert:Skinny Chocolate Cake in a Mug!!!! Pretty sure it doesn't get better than a three ingredient, rich, decadent, fluffy chocolate cake that takes only ONE minute to cook in the MICROWAVE and has less than 1 gram of fat and is under 150 calories!!!  My boys are absolutely OBSESSED with this recipe. It's so super easy. I taught them how to measure it out and add the water into a mug. They love it for a quick dessert. Let me show you how easy this is...Skinny Chocolate Cake in a Mug:
Print Recipe HERE

Ingredients:
  • 1 (16.5-oz) box Devil's Food cake mix
  • 1 (16-oz) box Angel Food cake mix
  • 3 Tbsp. cold water (read directions...)
Directions:
  1. Mix both cake mixes together and store in a large Ziploc bag. When you're ready for your yummy dessert, take 1/3 cup of the cake mixture and place into a microwavable mug.
  2. Add 3 Tablespoons cold water to the mug. Stir together. Microwave for one minute. Serve with chocolate chips, whipped cream or fruit and ENJOY!!
*each mug contains 150 calories, 0.75 g fat and = 3 WW points.
 Seriously, how easy is that?! The mixture makes lots of servings, too! I keep the Ziploc bag in my pantry and whenever my boys or I have a chocolate craving, we mix one up. I love that it's low in fat and calories! You can change up the cake mix too if you want something other than chocolate, as long as you use the Angel Food cake with it. White cake mix? Strawberry? The possibilities are endless! Try it out and let me know what you think!Looking for more yummy dessert ideas?Yummiest Snickerdoodle Cookies EverMom's Pound CakeBest Chocolate Bundt CakeLow-Fat Chocolate Cookies
Print Recipe HERE

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder