5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Dear Anonymous.

To contact us Click HERE
We've all had them- the nasty comments that come from the Internet sissies. The ones that insult our clothes, food, blog styles, parenting choices, word choices or whatever else some coward who is too chicken to leave their real email address feels the need to pick on that day.  However, lovelies, today I was privy to be introduced to the worst of all kind of people when I popped in to check my email and saw this comment waiting in my inbox as a comment under my Say Hello tab.
"your baby is actually really hideous. Should've gotten an abortion xoxo" I'm sorry- but back the hell up. You want to say something about me, that's fine. Take your best shot anonymous. However it is reprehensible, unacceptable and basically abominable that you would dare to leave a comment like this about my child- or ANY child for that matter. Obviously you knew that and that would explain why you are far too cowardly to leave your name or contact info.  You wouldn't want to have to be held accountable for your words, no. You just wanted to get a dig in where you felt you could and move on- and sign off with a little hug and kiss to make yourself feel better about being such a piece of low life scum, I assume.  Well let me tell you something, anonymous. My son is not hideous. No baby is "hideous". Some children may be more naturally beautiful than others but no little human being is disgusting to look at or extremely unpleasant. All babies are full of wonder and hope, they are amazing little beings that don't have hate, jealousy or contempt in their hearts.  They love and trust and laugh and teach their parents and anyone who has the privilege to be around them how to truly enjoy life. They don't have a hideous bone in their tiny bodies.  What is hideous, anonymous, is a person who would feel that this is okay to say about someones child.  As much as I would love to find you, I know that you were only trying to get attention and feel like you got one "up" on me. Congratulations- you hit me where it really hurt, you insulted my kid. A grown person took aim at a 16 month old who doesn't deserve your hateful spite, I hope that makes you feel like a big deal who has won. But I do have to ask, whats the prize? Its not much of a challenge when you don't leave your name to engage with a person who can respond with something more than a smile and a few simple words.  Would I be lying if I thought about making this blog private? Not at all. Because my kid doesn't deserve to be called names and be subjected to the mere notion that his life is not meaningful and should have just been "fixed" by a simple visit to the abortion clinic.  I didn't start this blog to have people be outwardly cruel- I started it to chronicle Grayson's life so I could look back on the months that fly by way too fast and see how he changed and grew and remember all of the good in his life. However I know that I have met so many amazing people and recieve so many sweet comments from the people who I have come to know as my bloggy friends that this one person's opinion is not significant. Even if it is someone I know in real life, a blog friend that comments regularly, or a "silent" reader who reads and just sits in silence and judges- your opinion simply does not matter to me.  You can hide behind your anonymity but I know that the only person who is truly hideous here is you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder