7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Las Vegas in Black & White {Photography}

To contact us Click HERE
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign

I did something different but fun this year for New Years.  Yes I went down to my usual spots on the Las Vegas Strip, but this time with no camera!  I traveled light this year and only used my Android.  I ended up with some of my favorite pictures too.  Las Vegas is such a colorful city and when viewing my NYE pictures I wondered, "What would all of these colorful pictures look like in black and white?"  I see Las Vegas nearly everyday and have pictured it many different ways with many different views.  So here are a few of my black and white views of The Las Vegas Strip.

Las Vegas Strip

Fountains of Caesars Palace
Bellagio Fountains
View from the street

Crowds at The Strip on New Years Eve!

View looking down The Strip from high above Las Vegas

Another view of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign



Do you think this little town of mine looks just as colorful in black and white? 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder