14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Summer Sunsets on the Beach {Travel}

To contact us Click HERE
Huntington Beach

The Golden Hour

Is there anything more stunning than a Sunset?  I can see why it is often called The Golden Hour, for more than one reason.  There is the golden color that you don't see any other time of the day and the golden moments that happen at this hour.  I've seen many romantic conversations at this time and watched so many memorable cherished pictures being taken during this time.  There is also that golden thought that a friend or loved one in another part of the world is seeing this same sunset too.  It kind of makes the world a smaller place for that thoughtful moment in time.


Laguna Beach

I'm back from my last beach vacation before start of the new school year.  The fun was had,  many memories were made and I thoughtfully enjoyed every single moment of it.  Summer seems to go by quicker every year.  I captured many views of some of the most stunning sunset's that I was lucky enough to see this time.

Santa Monica Beach

During this vacation I was able to travel around to many different California beaches every evening.  I was able to walk barefoot along the water, laugh, spend time with loved ones, explore and take pictures of cousins playing on the sand.  Like each memory, every picture is different, even though they all have the same theme.  Time passes only once and we cannot have that same sunset ever again.  So enjoy it while you can. 

Huntington Beach

It's also fun to see the difference in color that each unique sunset brings.  The evenings when there are clouds you know you are in for an amazing fire show in the sky!  Just when I think I've seen the best sunset, another one comes along, amazes me and takes my breath away.


Ranchos Palos Verdes

There is so much emotion that can be stirred up by a sunset.  Love, peace, sadness, comfort and joy all being felt by others watching the same thing.  While some are celebrating, there are others watching the sunset and missing those not with them.

Newport Beach

Oh that we might have an Endless Summer just for one year!  Toes in the sand every day, collecting shells on the beach and watching the sun set deep into the ocean every night!  I'm leaving you with that daydream.  What is your favorite thing about a Sunset?  I'd love to hear what you think.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder