14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Creative Views Weekly Wrap-Up 3 {Photography}

To contact us Click HERE
Sunshine Makes Me Happy!
   Welcome back, and if my Weekly Wrap-Up is new to you, go back to see what #CreativeViews is all about!  I'm back to share some of my favorite Creative Views from last week.  This Jump Shot of Me was my viewers favorite from my Instagram this week.  But enough about me... lets see what I thought was creative from those I follow.  I will say that even though I follow creative professionals and some excellent photographers, I am often finding myself amazed by the raw creative talent of young people.  They bring a fresh perspective on things and have uninhibited creative views.  They know what they like and don't always care what anyone thinks about it either.  Today I share with you some pictures from some of the young ones that I follow.  Enjoy!  
We're not in Kansas anymore!
 As a 4th year photography student, Claire @littlecushie on Instagram, has a great eye for detail and it shows in every picture she posts.  Just look at this awesome picture that she shared from a recent road trip of hers.  Even her selfy pictures, that all teenagers take, are very artistic and I'm always wishing I would have thought of that!  Keep up the excellent work so I can continue learning from you. 

Urban Lights from LACMA
Check out this cool view that Kennadi @flippinkennadi on Intsagram, took of the Museum display in L.A.  I've seen many pictures of this view before but never like hers.  Great perspective and I love how she uses the light and blur to make this a new creative view too.  Great job girl and thanks for tagging your pic with #CreativeViews so I could find it easily! 

Purple Haze
Chelsea @cushieee on Instagram, is living life as a 21 yr. old in Vegas to the fullest, so half of her pictures are crazy and not for the faint of heart.   When she's not out on the town she takes pictures of some of the most awesome views of Vegas from her downtown high rise law office!  She really knows how to use those fun apps on her iPhone and I wish I had her skill!

So what do you think of these fun young Instagram photogs?  Isn't it fun to see things from a new perspective?  Does seeing some of their pictures teach you a few things about how you see the world around you too?  If you're on Instagram be sure to find them there and follow them too.  What was the most Creative View you saw last week?  If you can't remember then maybe you need to open your eyes in a new way this week!      

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder