14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Beach Life {Me}

To contact us Click HERE
Beach Life ~ It's rough but someone's got to do it!
Beach Life
It's August!  Can you believe it?  That only means that we are in our last month of Summer.  It also means that I need to tell you how I have run away to the beach, to soak up that Summer goodness one last time.   Before I know it we will be getting back to the school year routine once more.  I am so NOT ready for that yet!  Our family has a long tradition of attending the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, California every Summer.  So have a great week my friends an enjoy this last month of Summer any way that you can.  I'll be back...  was it just me or did this Summer seem to fly by even faster than in years past?    So tell me, have you done anything fun yet or are you still dreaming of digging your toes in the sand?





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder