14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Creative Views Weekly Wrap-Up 4 {Photography}

To contact us Click HERE
It's all about FLOWERS!
I love Summer and all of the flowers that it seems to bring to my view!  Here is an explanation of what #CreativeViews is all about.

Last of the Wildflowers

This picture Last of the Wildflowers really spoke to me when I first saw it.  My friend Jill Wellington is a journalist turned photographer.  She's been doing great portrait work this year, which she shares on her blog.


Just a fun day at the Park.
This unique floral view is by Chantel Simpson @retroexpressions on Instagram She can also be found on her photography website of Retro Expressions.


Downtown Garden
I am always in LOVE with the things I see from Mountain Valley Seed Company @mvseeds on Instagram.



Black and White Flower
One of my new followers had this perfect flower!  Julie can be found @julietc97 on Instagram


Dinner Plate sized Dahlia
Here is my own picture taken last week when I was still at the beach.This was the most amazing Dahlia I have ever seen and was at least 12 inches in diameter!


Adelaide Cityscape
My friend Sandy @osandlu on Instagram always has creative views to share from Australia!
I'm featuring her cityscape here but she has many flowers in her collections that I love.  So check it out.



So are you ready for a brand new week?What do you think will be the most creative thing you will see?
Be sure to hashtag your Instagram picture with #CreativeViews or email me at wcushing1@ gmail if you want to be featured!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder