1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Writing From The Couch

To contact us Click HERE
It's Sunday morning, the second to last day of 2012, as I sit with my coffee, my phone and a long list of new and previously downloaded apps that I finally organized on my phone yesterday.

I am a resolution maker. Sadly I'm not that much of a resolution keeper, but my intentions are always good!

Along with the always popular resolution to lose unwanted pounds and become more fit and active in the coming new year, this year I also resolve to become better organized in my life and in our home.

I started yesterday, with my phone....And look here, I'm even doing a blog post, from my couch, with an app I have never used before but have had on my phone for over a year!! LOL That's what I'M talking about!

What about you? Do you make New Years resolutions and how good are you about keeping them?

Next to Thanksgiving, New Years is my favorite time of the year. It's filled with such hope and promise and is a major opportunity for change in all areas of personal and professional growth! It's like a completely blank slate, if you will, where all things are possible!

As we round the corner and head full steam ahead into 2013, I wish you all good health, much happiness and an unending desire to grow, improve and follow your passions.

Happy new year gang, I'm off to clean out my fridge :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Share/Bookmark

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder