27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Lean Green Breakfast Machine!

To contact us Click HERE
I mentioned a couple posts ago how much I love my new blender! (Thanks Mom!!) It's amazing how many different things you can make with it.
This last Saturday, my two littlest guys (who are 2 and 1 years old) woke up with mild fevers and runny noses. Awesome way to start your weekend, right?! So I whipped out my new Cuisinart and made them (and the hubs & myself!) a yummy green breakfast smoothie packed with tons of vitamins and minerals. It was so delicious and kept me full for hours! And I'm happy to say, I haven't caught their cold! I would like to think the smoothie is the reason why... ;)

LEAN GREEN BREAKFAST MACHINE:
Ingredients:
  • 1 peach, sliced
  • 1 banana
  • handful of raspberries
  • handful of blueberries
  • 5-6 strawberries, hulled & halved
  • about 1/4 cup blue agave sweetener
  • 1 (6-oz) cup vanilla or plain yogurt (I love using Greek too but this was all I had in the fridge!)
  • splashes of milk, eyeball it
  • about 5 oz. spinach (4-5 cups or handfuls)
  • couple handfuls of ice
Directions:
1) Throw it all in your blender and blend it up! Serve right away.

You can tell I eyeballed a lot of the measurements. Have fun and play around with it! Let me know what you think, enjoy!!

LINKING THIS RECIPE TO THESE FUN PARTIES:Tasty Tuesdays, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Homemade Projects, Crazy Sweet Tuesdays, Works for me Wednesdays, Lil Luna Link Party, Look What I Made, Cast Party Wednesday, Tuesday Talent Show, What I Whipped Up Wednesday,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder