27 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

How to Make a Cold Pasta Salad {Recipe}

To contact us Click HERE
 Simple Cold Pasta Salad
When it's HOT outside, the best thing for dinner is something cool!  I live in the desert so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to HOT Summer Days!  I've shared this recipe with you before but since I have so many new followers, and I was inspired by my Farmers Market Today, I am sharing it again.


So when life gives you these colorful peppers...

and heirloom cherry tomatoes...

The simplest thing to do is to mix it all up into a colorful and tasty Cold Pasta Salad!
I simply cooked, and then cooled, a box of spiral pasta and then added my cold chopped vegetables.  This is what I had on hand today.  Yellow, Orange, Red, and Green Bell Peppers.  You could use whatever vegetables you happen to have.   A mixed variety of Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes.  One bunch of skinny Green Onions.  I stirred up a batch of Good Seasons Italian Dressing  and tossed it all together!


Simple, colorful, tasty, and cool.  Just what we needed on this HOT Summer Day!  You could also try my famous Chinese Noodle Salad that I shared last year.  I'll be sharing more of my favorite salads with you this Summer, so stay tuned! 

Oh, and tell me again, "What is your favorite Summer Salad?"  I really want to know!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder